PC Members must have their TWITTER linked to their CMG profile. In the event an admin needs to contact your team they will message your team through TWITTER. If you do not have it linked and an admin is not able to contact your team, you risk being forfeited.
General Tournament Rules
Leaving a match for a JUSTIFIED reason will NOT result in a forfeit of a round if your opponent has scorestreaks.
If you do not win a match, we ask that you please report the loss or accept your opponent’s report. Members that report incorrectly may be banned from competing in ladders/tournaments. Thank you.
For best of 3: the team with the lowest seed will host the first map, the team with the highest seed will host second map. Third map the team with the most rounds won (combined: maps 1 and 2) will host 3rd map. In the instancce of a tie for round counts, lowest seed will host again. Teams can find their seed number in match details and tournament bracket.
Best seed can choose to host 2 maps or 3 maps, but if you host 2 maps you host first map, then the other team with the lower seed hosts both snds plus a respawn of their choice Procedure: Higher seeded Team must choose to act as Team A or Team B.
Prior to beginning a match, the hosting team and non-hosting team must ensure the map and gamer tags are correct. If the match is started on the wrong map or with wrong gamertags you must leave immediately. If the match is played out all the rounds played will remain.
The hosting team must ensure that all the settings are correct. If any setting is found incorrect and/or has an effect on the outcome of the match, then the hosting team risks having to replay ONE round. It is the non-hosting teams responsibly to leave immediately, as soon as they are aware the rules are incorrect. Only ONE round will be replayed for wrong rules unless the match is completed. If the match is completed the match results will remain. In the event the non-hosting team leaves at 5-5 or 5-4, they will not be given a round, the match will continue with the correct rules and resume from where it left off.
Teams using restricted weapons, scorestreaks, attachments, perks or any other restricted items, which are listed for the match, will result in a replay of ONE round if it had an effect on the outcome of the round. If the disputing team won the round the restricted item was used in, no round will be given. In the event a restricted item is used, you must leave immediately and come to live support. If the match is completed the match results will remain.
All rounds played upon leaving except the last round that they used a restricted item will be counted.
Please note: Leaving a match for a JUSTIFIED reason will NOT result in a forfeit of a round if your opponent has scorestreaks. If you leave to take your opponents streak away, you will be forfeited 1 round.
(Ladder and wager rules vary as there is no live support)
If there is a lag issue, you must leave the game immediately at the start of the next round and ask your opponent to switch hosts. If for any reason the opponent does not want to switch hosts, contact Live Support. If the lag had an effect on the outcome of the round, it is the admins discretion if the round is to be replayed. Again, you must leave immediately at the start of the next round. Any rounds played up until leaving the match will be counted except for the last round.
Please note: Leaving a match for a justified reason will not result in a forfeit of a round if your opponent has scorestreaks. Lag from more than one member's perspective must be submitted to ensure it is the host's connection and not the individual player's connection.
(Ladder and wager rules vary as there is no live support)
Amateur is defined as 0 gold trophies in the console/game in question. Any gold trophies for a console and game combination disqualifies you from entering that combination as an amateur on CMG. Example, If you have won a gold on PS4/WWII then you are no longer an amateur for PS4/WWII however, if you have never won a gold on XB1/WWII then you are still an amateur for XB1/WWII just not PS4/WWII.
WWII Game Settings
Players MUST select esports mode, hosting with a custom rule set could result in a replay of ONE round.
All shotguns, light machine guns and DLC weapons are banned.
Counter Recon Aircraft
Restricted Basic Trainings
Search and Destroy
Saint Marie Du Mont
Additional Tournament Rules
1.It is the responsibility of all members to know and understand all rules prior to scheduling any matches. Rules are subject to change at any time.
2. To ensure fair competition, CMG holds the right to modify any match-related rules listed herein on a case by-case basis. Teams who manipulate these rules maliciously and/or at the expense of other members will be penalized for Unsportsmanlike Conduct. This includes but is not limited to any form of cheating or exploitation of the game.
<1. A team has 15 Minutes to show for matches; failure to do so could potentially result in a forfeiture of the match. In the situation that the opposing team does not show for the scheduled match, please contact Live Support (Link located in the support tab of all tournaments).
2. When alerted to a no show the administrator will then contact your opponent at the 15 minute mark after the scheduled match start time. Your opponents will then have an additional amount of time to respond to the administrator and Join/Host (The additional amount of time is based on the administrator’s discretion).
3. Failure to follow the directions and the set deadlines from the administrator will result in a forfeiture of the match.
4. We do not accept messages between players as proof (Xbox/PSN messages, Twitter, etc.)
1. Proof may be acquired by recording situations and all matches. Keep in mind, may the situation arise where the opposing team makes a dispute and you are unable to provide valid proof of winning the previous match, you risk the match being cancelled.
2. All proof must be recorded with capture device or uploaded using the console's (Xbox One / PS4) "share" system.
3. If you do not use the consoles DVR feature, you risk your proof being considered "Insufficient". We HIGHLY suggest you use your consoles DVR feature for proof.
4. If you are unsure what proof to gather in a certain situation, please note this in the ticket. If we required additional proof the ticket will not be closed immediately; we will reply to ticket so please check comments as much as possible.
1. When submitting proof, you must post the direct URL in the ticket. If the URL is not accessible the proof will not be counted.
2. For proof to be considered valid, it must have the full scoreboard with gamertags, with the proof being clear enough for Staff to read it.
3. Submitting fake, irrelevant, or old proof may result in a temporary suspension from CMG.
4. Any conversation may not be considered valid proof; this includes, but is not limited to: Twitter conversations, PMs, AIMs, Skype, or messages through Xbox Live or PlayStation Network. This means, messages are NOT a form of valid proof.
1. It is the responsibility of all teams involved in a match to report scores. Teams must report the match within 3 Hours of completion. If a team reports within 3 Hours and the opposing team fails to do so, the outcome will be determined by the reporting team. The match outcome will NOT be overturned.
2. If a team reports a win for zero reason, it will result in a forfeit of the match and will be banned. Teams should please accept your loss.
3. Reporting a match before it has been played is not a forfeit. If a team reports their win or a match issue prior to the match being played and that team loses, they are required to submit a ticket under the category "Accept Loss". If your opponent reports a match issue prior to the match being played, you are still responsible for gathering proof of your claims.
4. Ladder matches: if you report the loss for your team, CMG will not reverse and/or cancel the match. It is the responsibility of the reporter to report the correct score.
5. Tournament matches: if you do not win a match, we ask that you please report the loss or accept your opponent’s report. Members that do not report or accept the report may be banned from competing in tournaments. Thank you.
1. In the case of a dispute, teams must submit a ticket with valid proof of their claims. If a team does not submit a ticket, in a reasonable amount of time, they are risking receiving the loss for the match. If a ticket is submitted late or not submitted at all, the match outcome won’t be overturned.
1. Tickets are handled in the order they are received. Please contact CMG support regarding any tickets that have been submitted. If the member that submitted the ticket is an Elite member then they will have said that the user disagrees with any call the ticket may be escalated. Ticket escalation will not be reviewed by the same admin and tickets can only be escalated one time.
Checkmate Gaming CMG is not liable for members that cannot make it to their match on time for ANY reason. It is the sole responsibility of each members to play their match on time. Issues include but not limited to; issues with game updates, server outages, network connection, power outages, online subscription deactivation, or emergencies. For all issues please visit live support located in the support tab of all tournaments.
The gamer tag that is active when tournament bracket generates, is the gamertag that will be displayed in the match details. If a member changes their gamer tag after the bracket generates, it will not update in the match details. Members are responsible for playing with the gamertag that is displayed in the match details.
Please note: If a member changes their gamer tag after the bracket generates, their gamer tag will update on their profile page however, it will NOT update in the match details. Again, the gamer tag that is displayed in the match details is the gamertag that must be used.
Turbo: Final matches will be played to determine a 1st and 2nd place winner. Trophies are awarded in addition to the credit prize.
1st Place - 50% of Credits Received
2nd Place - 30% of Credits Received
3rd Place - 20% of Credits Received
4th Place - 10% of Credits Received
1st Place - 35% of Credits Received
2nd Place - 20% of Credits Received
3rd Place - 15% of Credits Received
4th Place - 10% of Credits Received
5th Place - 5% of Credits Received
6th Place - 5% of Credits Received
7th Place - 5% of Credits Received
8th Place - 5% of Credits Received
3v3 Pro Mod: One member must use an Assault Rifle; one member must use a Sub Machine Gun and one member must use a Sniper Rifle. The gun classification that you start out with is the one that you must keep throughout the entire map; however, you can pick weapons up from the ground. In the case of the match being a best of 3, you can switch gun classifications in-between maps. Please note that secondary pistols are allowed.
4v4 Pro Mod: One member must use an Assault Rifle; one member must use a Sub Machine Gun and one member must use a Sniper Rifle. The 4th member has the option to pick either Sub Machine Gun or Assault Rifle. The gun classification that you start out with is the one that you must keep throughout the entire map; however, you can pick weapons up from the ground. In the case of the match being a best of 3, you can switch gun classifications in-between maps. Please note that secondary pistols are allowed.
One member must use an Assault Rifle and one member must use a Sub Machine Gun. The gun classification that you start out with is the one that you must keep throughout the entire map; however, you can pick weapons up from the ground. In the case of the match being a best of 3, you can switch gun classifications in-between maps. Please note that secondary pistols are allowed.
One member must use a KBAR and one member must use an ERAD. The gun that you start with is the gun you must keep throughout the entire map; however, you can pick weapons up from the ground. In the case of the match being a best of 3, you can switch guns in-between maps. Please note that secondary pistols are allowed.
One member must use a KBAR, one member must use an ERAD, and one member must use an NV4. The gun that you start with is the gun you must keep throughout the entire map; however, you can pick weapons up from the ground. In the case of the match being a best of 3, you can switch guns in-between maps. Please note that secondary pistols are allowed.
Teams can consist of all members being from North America or Europe. Teams can also be comprised of both North America and Europe players.
Due to routing distance/ping we cannot guarantee adequate connection. Members that enroll into EU/NA tournaments agree to these Conditions and understand connection issues are outside of CMG's control. To make EU/NA tournaments as adequate as possible, EU/NA tournaments will be best of 3 giving each team the opportunity for host.
Clan tag has been added to the match details page. This is currently not required however, it does help to identify fake proof.
Second PlaceCredits Back
*Final prize will be adjusted based on the total number of eligible teams seeded into the bracket.
Prize claims must be completed within 24 hours of the end of the tournament otherwise risk penalty of the prize.
Click here to process a Prize Claim. A claim can take up to 72 hours to be processed.
Players who reside in any of the below states are not eligible to receive and/or claim any prizes from CheckMate Gaming;
General Online Tournament Rules
CheckMate Gaming organizes online tournaments with these stated official rules. Each tournament, rules, prize rules, dates and any other specific information/details may be provided at the time of each tournament. A participant agrees to abide by these final and obligatory rules and choices of CheckMate Gaming staff/partners when participating in any online tournament.
Each individual tournament will be held on the scheduled dates provided by CheckMate Gaming LLC.
How to Enter a Tournament
In order to participate in a CheckMate Gaming tournament you must be a registered participant. Tournament registration is open until all tournament spots are filled – the number of spots per each individual tournament is stated on the tournament page within the website.
For a tournament entry to be considered valid, participants must provide all necessary/requested information. Incomplete or more than one entries will see the participant as disqualified - one entry per person per tournament. All entries become the property of CheckMate Gaming and will not be acknowledged or returned. Please note that CheckMate Gaming is not responsible for any lost, late, incomplete, or misdirected entries.
Eligibility & Limitations
All participants must be legal residents of the United States of America, unless otherwise stated. Participants must be at least eighteen years of age as of the entry date. Children under the age of eighteen years are not permitted to register on this site for any tournaments or competitions. CheckMate Gaming will not knowingly collect information from children under age 18. CheckMate Gaming reserves the right to request proof of age of winners as a condition precedent to prize award, by providing a copy of the winner's government-issued photo ID document and/or requiring submission to Checkmate Gaming of an affidavit of eligibility upon a form prescribed by Checkmate Gaming.
Only one (1) prize per household per tournament.
VOID IN ARIZONA, LOUISIANA, MISSISSIPPI, MONTANA, NEVADA, SOUTH DAKOTA, WASHINGTON (STATE) AND WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
CheckMate Gaming LLC. is not responsible for any incorrect/inaccurate information, whether caused by users of the site or by any of the equipment/programming associated with the site or in any tournament. Moreover by any technical or human error, which may have occurred in the registration process, tournament entries or in connection with any tournament including, technical limitations or other events that may result in the disqualification or loss of ranking status of any participant in any tournament. CheckMate Gaming does not assume any responsibility for errors, interruptions, deletions, defects/delays, or site/tournament communication line failures. Additionally CheckMate Gaming does not take any responsibility for any theft or destruction of unauthorized access to or modification of any registration entries.
CheckMate Gaming and its employees, affiliates, sponsors, partners, suppliers, will not be responsible or accountable for any indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages of any kind in any event.
All participating participants give CheckMate Gaming and its affiliates permission to use names, nick-names, gamer tags, and likeness in promotional associations of this and other tournaments, and waive any claims of royalty or right for such use, unless otherwise agreed upon or where prohibited.
Decisions & Conduct
By participating in the Tournament, participants agree to abide the rules of each specific Tournament. Participants further agree to be bound by the decisions made by CheckMate Gaming, its employees, its volunteers, and other personnel. Participants who fail to abide by posted rules and gain unfair advantage, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Inappropriate or unsportsmanlike behavior is prohibited. All decisions concerning disputes are final.
Prize(s) that may be awarded to eligible winner(s) are limited to one prize package per winner. A description of the prizes will be provided for each individual tournament. Prizes are non-transferable and not exchangeable for other prizes. In the case of an unavailable prize, in its sole discretion, sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal/greater value. All taxes, gratuities and unspecified expenses are the sole responsibility of winner. Winners assume all liability for use of their prize(s).
Each winner must submit a Prize Claim within seven days after the tournament has ended. Prior to receipt of prize, winners are required to follow CheckMate Gaming’s instructions and provide any necessary/relevant forms. If a winner has not followed the proper instructions or has not submitted any of the necessary/correct forms or discards his/her prize within 14 days after the tournaments end date, the winner will be considered noncompliant with these Official Rules and requirements, and such prizes will be forfeited.
Each winner is solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes. Participants who win over $600 in prizes will receive an IRS Form at the end of the calendar year and a copy of the form will be filed with the IRS.
CheckMate Gaming reserves the right to cancel and/or reschedule a tournament to a later date and time if for any reason a tournament is unable to be operated at its scheduled time/date.
|There are currently no registered teams.|
Click here for live support chat: