At the crack of dawn on Tuesday August 25th the gaming community was jam packed with exciting reveals, leaks, and rumors! We've gathered all the information you'll need to know to prepare for the launch of Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War.
- Campaign Reveal: August 26th
- Multiplayer Reveal: September 9th
- Game Release Date: November 13th
In Game information revealed:
- 150 health however time to kill is faster
- No Specialists
- Full health regen - no stim
- EKIA is back
- Maps and modes
- Hardpoint, Kill confirmed, VIP
- SMG: MP5, AK74U, Uzi gun style
- AR: M16-A2, AK5
- Sniper Rifles: R700, M40
- Not classified: Type 63, Stoner 63, Type 15, Colt commando
- Loadouts and create-a-class
- 5 attachments on all weapons
- 3 total perks, one perk allows an extra attachment
- Dead Silence
- Normal mini map returns
- Scorestreak system is returning
- Streaks: UAV, VTOL, Chopper Gunner, Cruise Missile, Napalm Strike, and Artillery Strike
Black Ops Cold War ground movement has been compared to Black Ops 4 and sliding with slide cancelling included. Lastly, according to new datamined files Black Ops Cold War is considered a direct sequel to Black Ops 1.
Tomorrow August 26th will be the World Wide reveal, follow @CMG_Esports to stay up to date with the highlighted news from Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War!